COCKROACH INFESTATION? NEVER A GOOD SIGN.
We’ve seen the look of disgust that comes from seeing the first cockroach in your home. Not only are they dirty house wrecking balls, but they can become a daily nuisance when being the culprit for poop droppings, spoiled food, and that unpleasant smell you haven’t been able to get out for weeks.
Priority Pest & Mosquito Solutions are industry experts in pest control, with proven results to show. We guarantee results in your home and even provide a FREE home consultation to get a customized plan built just for you.
Call Priority Pest today for fast, affordable, and effective cockroach extermination & prevention services now!
Red Flags for cockroaches in your home
- Smear Marks– In high moisture areas, cockroaches will create dark, irregular shaped smear marks as they travel and rest along the walls of your home. Make sure to look for them on horizontal surfaces and near wall-floor crevices where they are most active.
- Property Damage– Cockroaches are widely hated for their ability to eat through almost anything they see in a home. Common signs of this happening usually are little bite marks on wooden surfaces. They are even capable of eating through materials such as fabrics, leather, and paper.
- Unusual Odor– Cockroaches leave a strong & potent odor of feces that attracts other groups of roaches to your home. This pheromone may smell like a lingering and unpleasant musky smell that will only continue to become increasingly intense the longer it stays without treatment.
- Shed Skin– As they grow in size and progress through their various stages into adulthood, cockroaches tend to shed their skins 5-8 times total. Try to look for this skin in areas like offices and rooms.
- Droppings – What looks like drops of pepper or ground coffee might be roach feces. Cockroaches will excrete their feces wherever they walk or rest. About 1mm wide, try to look for these near offices, rooms, and wall/floor junctions.
The American Cockroach
The American cockroach is the largest of the house-infesting roaches and a major pest in the United States. It is also commonly known as the water bug or the Bombay canary. While it can’t swim in actual water or anything of the sort, this invasive roach species can usually be found in sewers or drains with colonies that can reach up 5,000 roaches. When looking for these cockroaches in your home, it’s best to look out in shady, humid areas like flowerbeds and underneath mulch piles.
Usually found inside kitchens or bathrooms. These roaches are easily identified by the striped pattern of their head and body. These cockroaches can lay up to 40 eggs at a time, which mature in about two months. Because these roaches reproduce rapidly, infestations quickly become severe.
German cockroaches are hardy and fast and have few natural predators inside human habitats. For these reasons, their populations tend to grow rapidly and can be hard to get rid of, often requiring a professional exterminator.
Also known as water bugs or black beetles, Oriental cockroaches are also known for the distinctive and unpleasant odor they emit.
They often live in rarely used sink drains, garbage disposals, under cabinets that contain plumbing, or in bathroom voids. Carriers of many diseases, most notably Salmonella and E. Coli, the Oriental cockroach is an uninvited guest that can cause some serious issues when not exterminated professionally.
Cockroach protection & home defense
With new chemicals and products coming out every day it seems like, taking up DIY solutions for treating a cockroach infestation may seem like the best solution. There’s only one issue… these “solutions” rarely work in the long run. Common roach extermination solutions like traps, boric acid, and poison tablets are great if you want to temporarily rid yourself of the issue. However, cockroaches are bound to come back and put your home right back where it was before. This is where professional pest control comes to save the day!
Priority Pest & Mosquito Solutions was started to not only eliminate the cockroaches in your home, but prevent these pests from ever coming back. Which is why we make your home and families’ safety a top priority by providing ongoing, affordable, and effective cockroach control & support, 24/7.
We recommend our homeowners to have their houses checked on a quarterly basis, with clear and professional help from one of our trusted and certified pest control experts. You have the option of choosing to be either at-home or away while our experienced exterminators inspect the home and provide you a customized plan designed specifically with the pest control services you need, to make your home cleaner, safer, and protected from roaches for many months to come.
And to make your job even easier, we promise to provide you with a FREE home consultation. We will be transparent and detailed with the quick, easy, and affordable cockroach extermination services your home needs. Because that’s what we call the “Oklahoma Standard.”
What You’ll Get:
- Customized Pest Control Plan For Your Needs
- Clear and Concise Information From Experienced Exterminators
- Guaranteed Results
- Quarterly Home Inspections & Protection
Which Service Is Right For You?
There’s a lot that goes into making a house a home. Bugs and other pests are not on that list. We’re a Family here at Priority Pest & Mosquito Solutions and when we’re in your home, we treat it like our home.
Check out more information on our services made with your house and family in mind.
Schools, daycares, churches, hotels, gyms, stadiums, shopping centers, doctors’ offices, storage warehouses, and the list goes on. Whatever your business is, we’re in the business of keeping you in business.
Get more information on what we can do for your business’s facility today.
Not interested in keeping your home or business safe all-year round? We serve one-time pest control needs too! Get in touch with us for your professional removal needs today!
Call or email now.
Schedule Your Free Estimate
Complete this form and we will be in touch! We can't wait to meet you!